The easiest thickening agent
BLUE BIRD Corn Flour is the finest corn starch. It is used in the making of many varieties of bakery, Chinese dishes, sweets, sauces, custards, puddings and desserts.
» Packing size
100 g Carton • 500 g Carton • 10 kg Carton
100 g Pouch • 200 g Pouch • 500 g Pouch
• 1 kg Pouch
25 kg Bag
» Directions for use
To make one cup (250 ml.) of Gravy or Soup, blend 1 heaped tbsp, (15 g) BLUE BIRD Corn Flour into a little cold water.
Stir slowly to remove any lumps formed and make a uniform creamy blend.
Now your smooth mixture is ready to use for any recipe.
» Basic Uses:
- For thickening Soups, Gravies and Sauces.
- For Samosas, Pattice, Spring Rolls.
- For lighter Baked Dishes, being Superfine, it is ideal for rich Cakes and Pastries.
- For delicious Desserts, Puddings, etc.
Click below to read more
- Boil 1 bunch of fresh spinach washed and chopped.
- Put in a mixture and liquidize it.
- Add 2 cups water, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1 tbsp butter, salt to taste and put on a high flame.
- After 2 minutes add 2 tbsp, BLUE BIRD Corn Flour (mixed in a little cold water)
- When slightly thick remove from flame, add a spoonful of cream before serving.